Hash- Mazar Sharif Afghan Hash AAAA
As undefeated the best hash to come out of Afghan, Mazar Sharif Hash is a soft, dark, and heavenly premium hash bought mostly for special occasions sourced from overseas. The best cannabis hash is produced in the far north of Afghanistan, close to the modern borders of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and others. Mazar Hashish is made from an indica rich Mazar-i-Sharif strain from neighboring Afghan Uzbekistan and is famous for producing high-quality strains of hashish. This indica dominant strain product is renowned for its sedative effects and excellent potency levels. It has been named by Afghan enthusiasts the “Milk of Mazar” or “Shirak-i-Mazar where Charas are debatable the finest old school hashish.
With a mild spice taste, a medium brown dense, and a hard look, the Mazar Sharif batch packs powerful scents and real mind effects but not overwhelmingly so. Immediately you open your first new set, the air fills with a rich and herbal chocolate mint-spice smell, and it burns it produces an odor slightly similar to fine Manali. It is recommendable that you store the strain in a cool and dry location because of its soft texture. The Mazar I Sharif also boasts a relaxing, mellow high and great taste, which can be a bit harsh on your throat while providing a very body inducing high and giving an almost-like narcotic impact.
Most people underestimate the effects of a large THC content because it takes a while before it kicks in. When you buy from an online service, be careful before taking a second dose just because it has not kicked in yet. Notably, any over-indulgence produces a mind-warping, a narcotic effect, and immobilizing. Some customer reviews state that there are known types of this hashish that make maximum potent relaxation effects, indicating that CBD levels are relatively high. There are several ways to consume Mazar Sharif, and they include: Crushing and sprinkling into a joint, smoking using a one-hitter, and finally smoking the hash out through a hookah, pipe, or bong.
Mazar Sharif Hash is grown around desert towns of Balkh and mostly prosper the best in well-irrigated soil and can reach up to 4 meters in height. Additionally, the Mazar Sharif Hash products produce high yields of intensely resinous flowers, and the plants used for the hash production are said to be bushy and small. You can purchase these products online and other related products from our site.
Features of Mazar Sharif Hash
- It comes in a soft and malleable consistency and, as a result, should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- It has a sweet and herbal smell.
- Their characteristics traits are they have red stems and stigmas.
- The Sharif hash can introduce paranoia if you use too much or smoke it too strong.
- Mild spicey taste
- Potency level of 10%-20%
- The effects are cerebral, intense body high, hunger, tingly, and relaxed feeling.
- It packs five different flavors, and they include Woody, Flowery, Spicy, Pine, and Sweet.
- The strain can relieve various symptoms such as Stress, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Crohn’s Disease, and even appetite loss.
How to Smoke: Mix this with your cannabis, sprinkle in your joints, pipe and/or bong for a more potent high.
- 1 gram $15
- 3.5 grams $50
- 7 grams $95
- 14 grams $185
- 28 grams $360
- 4 OZ $1140
*Quality differs with new batches, smaller amounts are always recommended before bulk purchases*
- Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $150
- We ship within Canada only with tracking number
- Discreet and vacuum sealed packaging for your privacy